San Francisco-based Bitcoin wallet and platform Coinbase has come up with a list of six ways by which a person can earn this virtual currency.
In a blog post titled 6 Ways to Earn Bitcoin, the company mentions that while “buying Bitcoin on Coinbase is the best way for people with bank accounts in the US, Europe, Canada, and Singapore to get Bitcoin” yet there is also an alternate method by which one can own a Bitcoin and that is to earn it.
The company lists the best services to help a Bitcoiner in this regard and they are:
- Hackerone-Through this a security expert can earn several bits if he is able to pinpoint security vulnerabilities.
- Bitplay Today– This is an amazing option for those who love playing Android games like Bitcoin Crush, Bitcoin Flapper, and Bitcoin Hopper. All a gamer needs to do is play their best and then pocket bits for it.
- Premise– You have a smartphone? If yes, then why not use it to earn a few bits? Just download the Premise app and then take pictures that capture local economic data and hallelujah! Get ready to count your bits!
- BitMaker– Again you only need a smartphone, and then download this Android app. Once it is set, you need to simply display ads and be ready for bits bounty.
- Streamtip– This one allows a twitch streamer to receive bits for streaming content. Yes, it is that simple!
- Zapchain– Does emerging technology and related developments grab your eyeballs? Then you are perfect to earn bits! All you need to do is contribute content to vibrant Bitcoin and virtual reality communities and you have your bits right under your sleeves.
There are also other ways, like developing Bitcoin community specific apps that are being developed and they too will help a person earn Bitcoin.
lbl_button: ‘Tip us’,
lbl_address: ‘Use address below to donate. Thanks!’,